Life is unpredictable, income shouldn't be.

With Asteya's Income Insurance, you can protect your income from the unexpected and still get paid even if you can't work.

What is Income Insurance?

You can think of it as an income safety net, giving you a guaranteed earnings replacement if you're not able to work due to an unexpected illness or injury. It's also known as disability insurance.

Real talk. Here are the hard facts*:

  • CUSTOM
  • AFFORDABLE
  • INSTANT
  • SEAMLESS
  • SECURE
  • SPEEDY
  • GENDER NEUTRAL
  • EASY
  • CUSTOM
  • AFFORDABLE
  • INSTANT
  • SEAMLESS
  • SECURE
  • SPEEDY
  • GENDER NEUTRAL
  • EASY
  • CUSTOM
  • AFFORDABLE
  • INSTANT
  • SEAMLESS
  • SECURE
  • SPEEDY
  • GENDER NEUTRAL
  • EASY
  • CUSTOM
  • AFFORDABLE
  • INSTANT
  • SEAMLESS
  • SECURE
  • SPEEDY
  • GENDER NEUTRAL
  • EASY
AS SEEN IN
  • crunchbase
  • techcrunch
  • bestcompany
  • fastcompany

WHY ASTEYA'S BETTER

Protection for your paycheck. Simplified.

We've developed a first of its kind online platform that provides customers with the fastest and easiest experience possible.

  • Price

    As low as $6/month.

  • Speed

    Quote to policy in 30 minutes or less.

  • Sign up

    Fully online and seamless, which means no proof of income, no medical exams, no phone interviews, no wait times.

  • Coverage

    A-rated and completely customizable.

  • Approval

    Instant!

How it works:

1. Easy application

Fill out your application from anywhere, at any time, with no wait.

2. Instant policy

A seamless process that delivers your policy directly to your inbox, so you'll never lose it.

3. Real assurance

Rest easy knowing you're covered.

4. Get paid

Be paid out directly on an approved claim, and spend without restrictions once it's in your bank account.

Built for Everyone.

Everyone deserves the opportunity to protect their quality of life and their future, which is why we've made our income insurance as inclusive and accessible as possible.

From corner store employee to corner office executive, our products were created to fit every budget and lifestyle.

Popular Questions

  • Extra Income Insurance is a supplemental cover for employed individuals who have disability insurance through their employers. However, some individuals need an additional coverage to ensure that the majority of their income is protected during a health crisis. It can be customized to each individual's need up to $500,000.

  • Self-employed income insurance is for individuals who aren't provided group disability insurance through their employer. Freelancers, independent contractors and entrepreneurs are typical amongst those without traditional coverage from an employer and should safeguard their financial future with self-employed income insurance. Extra income insurance is for individuals who do have group disability insurance through their employment but need to ensure sufficient supplement insurance coverage in the case of an accident or long-term illness preventing them from returning to work that could be compromised by tax deductions or limited provisions.

  • When provided, group disability insurance plans are designed to cover up to 60% of your earned income in the case of falling critically sick or being injured and left unable to work. However, as they are provided by your employer, the government identifies them as a tax deductible benefit, leaving individuals with only around 40% coverage. If you are suddenly unable to work, being left with less than 50% of your income could be devastating.

  • Extra Income Insurance is compromised of an immediate financial settlement to enable you to swiftly adapt to whatever challenge you might be facing. The supplemental insurance coverage offered is tailored to the individuals needs and can be up to $500,000 so the cost of each policy is based on the requirements of the individual.

  • If you're uncomfortable with your benefit amount, you're able to change it as long as the policy hasn't been issued.

NEED GUIDANCE?

Asteya's customer experience team is here for you.

Speak to one of our team members at support@asteya.world